Calm And Connected: Parenting Children with ADHD©
Parent Training and Support
Seven 1-1/2 Hour Session Workshop Series
*Can’t make the workshops in person?
Join Live via Webinar.
Parents of children with ADHD often feel isolated, unsure and misunderstood by other parents and family members. Get the support, education and tools you need in a safe, private setting.
This workshop explains how ADHD impacts children and teens beyond impulsivity, hyperactivity and inattentiveness and gives you the tools and strategies you need.
Practical Strategies – Targeted Support
Parent Training is recognized by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry as a crucial part of treatment for children with ADHD. Parenting instincts alone are often not always enough to keep daily life manageable and help your child succeed. It’s not just about discipline – it’s about creating a strong, loving bond and connection that establishes cooperation, mutual trust, and positive growth.
There is hope! Bring joy back into your relationship with your child.
- Create calm and order in your home
- Establish appropriate rules and expectations
- Minimize power struggles, meltdowns, and angry outbursts over daily events
- Help your child learn to manage frustration
- Reduce homework stress for you and your child
- Help your child capitalize on their strengths and increase their self-esteem
Experience the changes you can make once you know more.
In person 7-Session Workshop includes:
- Printed class materials
- 50% discount on your first Private Coaching Session
- Your first session free in the followup Parent Support Group
- 20% discount on registration for Managing Homework and School© Workshop Series
Classes fill up so reserve your spot today!
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
HUNTINGTON, LONG ISLAND
Wednesdays: 10:30 am – 12 noon April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27
Wednesdays: 7 pm – 8:30 pm April 15, 22, 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27
Call for dates in Connecticut, Chicago, Baltimore, Vermont and other select locations.
Can’t make the workshop in person, join LIVE via Webinar.
To pay by Check:
To pay by Credit Card:
If you have any questions, please email Cindy@PTScoaching.com or call 516.802.0593.
I look forward to having you join us.