Calm And Connected: Parenting Children with ADHD©
Gain Skills and Confidence to Help your Child
Parents of children with ADHD often feel isolated, unsure and misunderstood by other parents and family members. Get the support, education and tools you need in a safe, private setting.
Understand the impact of ADHD on learning and behavior beyond impulsivity, hyperactivity and inattentiveness so you can make a difference in your child’s life.
Practical Strategies – Targeted Support
Parent Training is recognized by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry as a crucial part of treatment for children with ADHD. Parenting instincts alone are often not always enough to keep daily life manageable and help your child succeed. It’s not just about discipline – it’s about creating a strong, loving bond and connection that establishes cooperation, mutual trust, and positive growth.
There is hope! Bring joy back into your relationship with your child.
- Create calm and order in your home
- Establish appropriate rules and expectations
- Minimize power struggles, meltdowns, and angry outbursts over daily events
- Help your child learn to manage frustration
- Reduce homework stress for you and your child
- Help your child capitalize on their strengths and increase their self-esteem
- Gain from other’s experiences and support
Experience the changes you can make once you know more.
“I have taken Cindy’s 6 week parenting course and attend her parent support group. They both are terrific and blend just the right amount of education, insight, support, and sharing. Cindy is a highly competent and expert coach who is able to make what sometimes seem like the impossible, possible and even achievable. She is also a warm and caring coach who draws on her wealth and breadth of experience to help parents better understand and effectively parent their children.” – Marcia H. (Mother of 12 yr. old girl)
In person 7-Session Workshop includes:
- Printed class materials
- 50% discount on your first Private Coaching Session
- Your first session free in the followup Parent Support Group
- 20% discount on registration for Managing Homework and School© Workshop Series
Classes fill up so reserve your spot today!
Upcoming Workshop Dates:
HUNTINGTON, LONG ISLAND and via LIVE Webinar
Tuesdays: 10:30 am – 12 noon Begins March 1st
Tuesdays: 7 pm – 8:30 pm Begins March 1st
$490/person $690/couple $490/ live interactive webinar
For a workshop in your area, check here for Licensed Providers of Calm and Connected©
Can’t make the workshop in person, join LIVE via Webinar.
To pay by Check:
To pay by Credit Card:
If you have any questions, please email Cindy@PTScoaching.com or call 516.802.0593.
I look forward to having you join us.