Parent training has been identified as one of the most important variables in helping children with ADHD thrive.
Winter 2017/18 APCA Class:
Begins Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Register by December 31st for a 10% discount
Use Code: 10EARLY
Training takes place during 10 x 2-hour sessions
2/6, 2/13, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/21, 3/27, 4/10, 4/17, 4/24
Tuesdays from 1pm-3pm EST
Live Interactive Webinar via Zoom
About APCA (ADHD Parent Coach Academy):
Training is open to Mental Health Professionals, ADHD Coaches, Support Service professionals and other caregivers whose role provides the opportunity to support families touched by ADHD.
- Join a community of professionals committed to understanding, supporting, and advocating for children with ADHD and related challenges.
- Expand your practice by providing direct parenting support and offering the highly acclaimed Calm And Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© workshop series.
- Learn the essential science and latest research on how ADHD and Executive Function Deficits impact every aspect of an individual’s life.
- Develop best practices and strategies to improve child behavior and performance at home, in school, and in life.
- Learn how to support parents in creating valuable and sustainable changes as they gain knowledge, strength, and confidence as parents.
- Become adept at facilitating a group workshop and leading parents through Calm And Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges©
- Learn to present Top Ten Strategies for Parenting Kids with ADHD©, an educational presentation for parent groups for use as a community service and marketing tool.
- Gain comfort and confidence in marketing and networking to expand your referral base and reach new clients.
About Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M, ACAC
“Cindy is a brilliant teacher and coach. I recently completed her PTS Coaching and feel extremely confident and knowledgable to present this very informative and user-friendly program in my community. Cindy’s constant support and feedback has allowed me to provide parents with concrete strategies, tools, and knowledge that can change chaos into calm. She is “real and realistic”, I am so incredibly grateful to her.” – ADHD Parent Coach Academy trainee, Summer 2014
This course is approved for 30 hours of International Coaching Federation Continuing Education credit and 30 hours of CCE-Global Board Certified Coach Continuing Education credit.
Participants who complete the training will become certified facilitators of Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© 7 session parent coaching workshop series.
$3200 (Pricing covers ten sessions plus the first year’s licensing fee of $850 for the right to train and utilize all materials from the Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© workshop.
After the first year, the fee is $850/year to train and utilize all materials from the workshop. See Renewable Annual License Fee Details below.)
Renewable Annual License Fee Required for:
- Use of Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges© workshop course materials, logo, and marketing materials
- Use of Top Ten Strategies for Parenting Kids with ADHD© presentation, an educational presentation for parent groups for use as a community service and marketing tool.
- Listing on the PTS Coaching website as a Licensed Provider
- Invitation to private professional group for ongoing training support
- Membership to the APCA Private Facebook Group