Managing Homework for Kids with ADHD/
Executive Function Challenges:
Tips, Tools, Strategies… and Your Role©
Two Hour Workshop for Parents
Please email [email protected] for upcoming dates
Concerned about your child reaching their potential?
Does your child struggle to manage their time and organize their work?
Are you battling over when, where and how homework should be done?
Reduce the Daily Stress That School Work Can Create!
This workshop tackles the challenges that students and parents face in managing homework and schoolwork. Learn how ADHD and Executive Functions impact your child’s motivation, retention, and self-confidence.
Reduce the daily stress of homework battles and bring calm and order as you:
- Help your child make the best use of the time they spend doing work
- Learn effective organizational techniques for students
- Confront issues involving motivation, independence, and work ethic
- Explore how to effectively collaborate with your child’s school
- Learn how to best support your child without enabling them
- Consider the implications of an IEP or 504 Plan
Help Your Child Make the Best
of Their Educational Opportunities
and Stop the Daily Battles!
- Printed Class Materials
- Helpful Time Management and Organizational Materials
If you have any questions, please email [email protected]