Managing Homework for Kids with ADHD:
Tips, Tools, Strategies… and Your Role©
Workshop Series for Parents: Two 2-Hour Sessions
Concerned about your child reaching their potential?
Does your child struggle to manage their time and organize their work?
Are you battling over when, where and how homework should be done?
Reduce the daily stress that schoolwork can create!
This workshop tackles the challenges that students and parents face in managing homework and schoolwork. Learn how ADHD and Executive Functions impact your child’s motivation, retention and self-confidence.
Reduce the daily stress of homework battles and bring calm and order as you:
- Help your child make the best use of the time they spend doing work
- Learn effective organizational techniques for students
- Confront issues involving motivation, independence, and work ethic
- Explore how to effectively collaborate with your child’s school
- Learn how to best support your child without enabling them
- Consider the implications of an IEP or 504 Plan
Help your child make the best of their educational opportunities and stop the daily battles!
- Printed Class Materials
- Helpful Time Management and Organizational Materials
- 20% Discount if registered for Calm and Connected: Parenting Your Child with ADHD© Workshop Series
Classes fill up so reserve your spot today!
New Workshops are forming now
PLAINVIEW, LONG ISLAND
Tuesdays: 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. December 3rd and 10th
Wednesdays: 10 a.m. – 12 noon December 4th and 11th
Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 12 noon Feb. 27, 2014 and March 6, 2014
Thursdays: 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. Feb. 27, 2014 and March 6, 2014
If you have any questions, please email Cindy@PTScoaching.com or call 516.802.0593.
I look forward to having you join us.
Can’t make the workshops in person? Join a WEBINAR Click here for pricing and information