Managing Homework for Kids with ADHD:
Tips, Tools, Strategies… and Your Role©
Workshop Series for Parents: Two 1 1/2 Hour Sessions
Concerned about your child reaching their potential?
Does your child struggle to manage their time and organize their work?
Are you battling over when, where and how homework should be done?
Reduce the daily stress that schoolwork can create!
This workshop tackles the challenges that students and parents face in managing homework and schoolwork. Learn how ADHD and Executive Functions impact your child’s motivation, retention and self-confidence.
Reduce the daily stress of homework battles and bring calm and order as you:
- Help your child make the best use of the time they spend doing work
- Learn effective organizational techniques for students
- Confront issues involving motivation, independence, and work ethic
- Explore how to effectively collaborate with your child’s school
- Learn how to best support your child without enabling them
- Consider the implications of an IEP or 504 Plan
Help your child make the best of their educational opportunities and stop the daily battles!
- Printed Class Materials
- Helpful Time Management and Organizational Materials
- 20% Discount if registered for Calm and Connected: Parenting Your Child with ADHD© Workshop Series
Classes fill up so reserve your spot today!
PLAINVIEW, LONG ISLAND
Mondays: 10:30 a.m. – 12 noon March 10th and 17th
Mondays: 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. March 10th and 17th
Can’t make the workshop in person? Call for online Webinar option.
Please click here to complete the registration form. It can be completed online.
You may either pay by check or credit card below.
To pay by Check:
Please send the check along with the form to:
89 Melanie Lane
Syosset, NY 11791
To pay by Credit Card:
Please email the Registration form to: Cindy@PTScoaching.com
Choose the workshop you are registering for and follow the link below. If you wish to register for more than one workshop, please fill our one registration form and complete each payment separately.
How are you attending? Time of Workshop
If you have any questions, please email Cindy@PTScoaching.com or call 516.802.0593.
I look forward to having you join us.