Podcast with Dr. Ned Hallowell!
Please Enter Your Email Address Below to Receive:
- The Intro to My Book
- 20% off of my Calm and Connected© parenting workshop series
Intro to 8 Keys to Parenting Children with ADHD
by ADHD Parent Coach, Cindy Goldrich, Ed.M, ACAC
Based on my seven-session workshop entitled Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD©, this book focuses on developing and strengthening effective interpersonal skills in both parents and children as a way to improve conflict resolution.
Parenting children with ADHD, whether diagnosed or undiagnosed, can be challenging and complex. But just as a child who struggles with reading can learn to decode words, children with ADHD can learn patience, communication, and solution-seeking skills to become more confident, independent, and capable. This book, rich with optimism, tips, tools, and action plans, offers science-based insights and systems for parents to help cultivate these skills.
Combining expert information with practical, sensitive advice, the eight “key” concepts here will help parents reduce chaos, improve cooperation, and nurture the advantages―like creativity and drive―that often accompany all of that energy.
Calm and Connected: Parenting Kids with ADHD/Executive Function Challenges©
…offered at the Hallowell Center in NYC,
and via Live Interactive Webinar with Cindy Goldrich through PTS Coaching.
- What makes following directions and consistency so challenging.
- Why concepts like organization and time management seem to be learned, but not followed.
- How using rewards and punishments often create more problems than they solve.
- Why attention and discipline alone are not enough to improve performance and compliance.